Manage episode 300191965 series 2799305
It’s Hollywood Baby! Hollywood has allure and magic but it also has a dark side. This episode covers how the sausage gets made. Scarlet Johansson sues Disney over her contract regarding the distribution of Black Widow. She is arguing that her contract was based on a wide theatrical release like other Marvel movies, what Disney did was release the movie in Theaters and on Disney+ Streaming the same day, without renegotiating the contract. Bam Margera is suing Paramount and Jackass co-star Johnny Knoxville over a wellness agreement that he argues he was forced to sign. The wellness agreement includes very specific provisions regarding Bam’s continued sobriety.
The thing about contracts is that they should be enforced.
- Disney Co.'s Covid excuse in Scarlett Johansson lawsuit is darkly comical and clearly flawed
- Scarlett Johansson Shocked By Disney's Statement About Black Widow Lawsuit
- Disney Slams Scarlett Johansson Over 'Black Widow' Suit
- Disney’s Response to Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow Lawsuit Is an Example of What No Company Should Ever Do
- Disney Announces Black Widow Made $60M From Premier Access Alone
- Exclusive: Disney Has Cut All Ties And Projects With Scarlett Johansson
- 'Jackass' Director Gets Permanent Restraining Order Against Bam Margera
- Bam Margera sues 'Jackass Forever' team over his firing
Connect with me!
Join the Text Crew https://www.TextEmily.Com
Looking for the YouTube videos? https//www.WatchEmily.com
Want to connect with Emily More? https://www.Instagram.com/theemilydbaker
I do share things on Twitter too! https://www.twitter.com/theemilydbaker