Manage episode 290727392 series 2134030
EA has teased an upcoming announcement for the next-generation Battlefield experience, reaffirming a Holiday 2021 launch window. The company also announced that a mobile Battlefield experience is in development in collaboration with Industrial Toys, entering beta soon and aiming for a full launch in 2022.
Here are today's stories:
- THE BATTLEFIELD IS EXPANDING
- APEX LEGENDS MOBILE REGIONAL BETAS START SOON
- PlayStation and Firewalk Studios announce publishing partnership for a new, original multiplayer IP
- Games Featuring FPS Boost
- Sony starts rolling out 1080p support for PlayStation Now
- Epic Games Store Adds More PC Apps!
- Sony confirms it’s ‘testing’ PlayStation Plus Video Pass in Poland
Follow me on other platforms and stay up to date!