Manage episode 291920919 series 2134030
Ubisoft has revealed that its The Division universe will continue expanding, with the new free-to-play Tom Clancy's The Division Heartland launching in 2021-2022. A mobile game is also in development for a future release, while the already announced Netflix movie continues production.
Here are today's stories:
- An Update on the Tom Clancy’s The Division Universe
- New PS5 hardware redesign entering production in 2022 – report
- Gearbox boss denies Borderlands spin-off rumours and says it will ‘always lead development’
- E3 Announces More 2021 Partners
- NEXT-GEN UPGRADE FOR REMNANT ANNOUNCED
Follow me on other platforms and stay up to date!