Manage episode 292463471 series 2134030
Sega's latest financial report has shared some insight into the company's plans for the future, including the launch of a "Super Game" that the company projects will make 100 billion yen, or roughly 900 million dollars.
Here are today's stories:
- Sega says it plans to release a ‘Super Game’ within the next five years
- Nibellion on Twitter
- The PlayStation 5 Is Starting to Look Like the Revolution It Promised
- Battlefield 6 Will Come To Last-Gen Consoles, Is Still Slated For Holiday 2021 Release
- Xbox Insiders Console Purchase Pilot
- Gabe Newell teases the possibility of bringing Steam games to console
- Destiny 2 cross-play accidentally switched on early
Follow me on other platforms and stay up to date!