Manage episode 291165483 series 2134030
Announced during a recent earnings call, Sony CFO Hiroki Titoki confirmed that the company will continue investing heavily in PlayStation exclusives, developing projects in-house and partnering with other developers through a $184M year-on-year investment.
Here are today's stories:
- Sony says it will ‘aggressively’ invest in first-party studios and partnerships this year
- PlayStation Plus games for May: Battlefield V, Stranded Deep, Wreckfest: Drive Hard. Die Last.
- New Games with Gold for May 2021
- Fortnite isn’t on Microsoft’s Xbox Cloud Gaming service because Epic won’t allow it
- An Xbox Series X|S Optimized version of The Sinking City is now available after surprise launch
- Stadia Announces... a Search Bar
Follow me on other platforms and stay up to date!