Manage episode 328330976 series 2032122
Your inseparable friend's perpetually ill spouse seems to get a sick kick out of infecting your family on the regular and refuses to respect any boundaries you've tried to establish that might keep her and her nasty cooties at bay. If you didn't know any better, you'd suspect she was doing it on purpose! What can you do to protect the health of your household from this physically -- and perhaps mentally -- unwell woman? We'll try to find a remedy to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/667
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Your friend's perpetually ill spouse seems to get a sick kick out of infecting your family on the regular. How can you keep her and her nasty cooties at bay?
- Must you bid your love adieu to dodge her herpes simplex 2?
- Is it time to cut loose the "friend" who ghosts you profusely?
- How can you remain an influential, vital part of your child's life when they live with your ex on the other side of the world?
- You suspect you're clinically depressed, but how can you ask for help when the thought of therapy just adds to your stress?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!