Manage episode 327585619 series 2030630
Daniel J. Levitin (@danlevitin) is a cognitive psychologist, neuroscientist, musician, record producer, and author of Weaponized Lies: How to Think Critically in the Post-Truth Era. [Note: This is a previously broadcast episode from the vault that we felt deserved a fresh pass through your earholes!]
What We Discuss with Daniel J. Levitin:
- The most important quality for anyone who wants to be an evidence-based, critical thinker.
- Why even society’s smartest people fall victim to misinformation.
- The first step to making good decisions.
- How to dismantle bad arguments on the fly.
- Why you need to look beyond averages when making a case.
- And much more…
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/662
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss the show we did with award-winning cybersecurity journalist Nicole Perlroth? Catch up with episode 542: Nicole Perlroth | Who’s Winning the Cyberweapons Arms Race? here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!