Manage episode 362507903 series 2030630
Gabe regales us with a tale of his disappearing housecat Drake, the frantic four days it took to find him, and the life-changing lessons learned along the way. Welcome to Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- It was no trivial purr-suit when an unlicensed trapper named Gabe went on a confounding quest to rescue his missing cat. But what life-changing lessons did he learn along the way? (If cat stories are not your thing and you want to skip Gabe's gripping tale of woeful loss and profound recovery, you can fast forward to 29:04!)
- You've come to realize that many of your past professional and personal relationships were built on transactional and inauthentic pretenses. Now that you're committed to being genuine to others as well as yourself, is it possible to request a do-over?
- You'd like to have a closer relationship with your grandchildren, but your daughter-in-law's anger issues and cultural differences seem to have landed you perpetually on her bad side. What can you do to smooth things over?
- As a single lesbian fresh out of a 10-year relationship, you're not ready to become a young first-timer's one-and-only. Should you get over yourself and just go for it, or let her go before you break her heart?
- A tech recruiter offers more detailed advice to our listener from episode 800 who is so frustrated with their job search that it's affecting their mental health.
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/831
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter...