Manage episode 286184260 series 2812849
Having a presence on multiple platforms doesn’t mean you need to double or triple your content creation load. It’s not actually about creating more; it’s about being smart and putting systems in place that help you create a sustainable content creation process that works for your business marketing plan!
In this episode, I am diving into content creation, organization, and repurposing, and how you can make your life easier using proven systems and processes that eliminate content overwhelm! Today, we’ll be taking a high-level view of the four stages of content creation, creating content that compounds on each other, why organization is key, and how to map out a content system that works for you and your team.
In this episode, we cover…
- The four stages of content creation
- Making sure your content fits into your marketing plan
- Multiplying the impact of your content
- How to create an effective system for repurposing content
- Action steps to get you started
”It's one thing to just create a bunch of ideas for content, throw it on the calendar, then repurpose each piece and mix it all up and throw it on the calendar again. That'll be good for
visibility and showing up in all the places. But our goal is to convert to a sale.” - Amanda Kolbye
“Make sure you also look at your business in stages. Set up the organization and storage piece ASAP, no matter what. But don't bite off more than you can chew. Be impactful, effective, and make sure you go deep within your content and your established brand presence before going wide.” - Amanda Kolbye
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you've heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I'd love you to help me spread the word.
Don't forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free
coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- Get on the waitlist for my Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp!
- The $5k Accelerator is officially OPEN for enrollment! Get access right here!
- My NEW YouTube Channel is launching on March 1, so stay tuned for more info!
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!