Manage episode 289204979 series 2812849
Fear, self-doubt, and Imposter Syndrome rear their heads at every level of business, for every single entrepreneur out there (even me). The key to overcoming them, becoming unstoppable in your business, and moving forward towards success is by taking back your power and shifting your mindset to not let anything stand in the way of your dreams.
In this episode, I am talking all about how you can overcome fear and Imposter Syndrome, unpacking what it means to truly be in control (and how to achieve that), why your power is in the choices you make, and what questions you can ask yourself to start making what you want your reality. Because I want you to stop standing in the way and turn your dreams into your reality!
In this episode, we cover…
- How to own your control and what that means
- Taking back your power by asking questions
- Understanding what you really want and making it a priority
- How to take radical responsibility of what you can control despite the fear
- Developing new beliefs about yourself
”So many of us want to control our time, our money, our life, our situation, right. But it's also one of the hardest things that you have to own because it takes radical responsibility, and self awareness and self discipline. When you truly own the fact that you are in control. You can't blame anything else, you can't put the onus on anything else.” - Amanda Kolbye
“If you don't know something, that's totally fine. But not knowing something is not a valid excuse ever, for why you shouldn't or you can't do something.” - Amanda Kolbye
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you've heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I'd love you to help me spread the word.
Don't forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free
coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Instagram post on control being the hardest lesson learned
- Ep. 16 How NLP Based Marketing Will Help Your Service-Based Business
- Come hang out with me on Instagram or in the Laptop Lifestyle Entrepreneur Facebook Community!
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- Get on the waitlist for my Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp!
- The $5k Accelerator is officially OPEN for enrollment! Get access right here!
- My NEW YouTube Channel has launched and you can find the first episode right here.
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!
- The Instagram Business Blueprint is a great tool for advanced Instagram marketing and sales if you’re ready to level-up your IG game!