Series đã xóa ("Feed không hoạt động" status)
When? This feed was archived on October 14, 2022 02:19 (). Last successful fetch was on May 17, 2022 01:55 ()
Why? Feed không hoạt động status. Server của chúng tôi không thể lấy được feed hoạt động của podcast trong một khoảng thời gian.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 293284890 series 2456315
Did not expect to start the show talking about mid-90s Must See TV Lineup on NBC, but here we are. Church operations opening up more and more, new global broadcast regarding missionary work, and the church has diamond hands and rockets to the moon. All that plus more on the Report!
As always, today’s show is brought to you by our friends at Signature Books. Check out their entire collection at SignatureBooks.com
- Must See TV
- BYU will hold traditional fall semester in 2021 (Brigham Young University Communications)
- Missionary Training Centers to Resume Limited On-Site Training (Church Newsroom)
- Latest temple updates: Manhattan temple to offer all living ordinances, Mexico City temple no longer paused (Church News)
- Announcement: Brief Theological Introductions to the Doctrine and Covenants (BYU Maxwell Institute)
- Sudanese Government Leaders Visit Church Headquarters (Church Newsroom)
- Two Missionaries Serving in Texas Die in Car Crash Near Dallas-Fort Worth (Church Newsroom)
- Special global broadcast will focus on helping Latter-day Saints share faith more naturally (Deseret News)
- Mormon group calls for Utah legislators to delay passing of resolutions (KUTV)
- Why so many new Mormon temples when LDS growth is flat? (Jana Riess, Religion News Service)
- What’s in a Name? On the Use of “Mormon” (Peter J. Thuesen)
- Charles Lynn Frost, Utah actor known for ‘Sister Dottie Dixon’ persona, dies (Fox13)
- The Mormon Church’s secretive $100 billion fund scored a 900% gain on GameStop – and boosted its Tesla bet by 39% (Business Insider)
- Jenny: Kids got appointments!
- Brandt: The Legend of Frank Martin (5/16/2021)