Manage episode 345815185 series 2902357
Today’s episode is this month's "Ask Me Anything" where I get to answer the questions you’ve been sending in! In the AMA section of this episode, I discuss topics ranging from discovering a more definitive way of diagnosing a narcissist to how trauma can build up and eventually turn a person into a narcissist. I’ll also discuss why a narcissist will never apologise and take ownership of their actions and my stories of how my narcissistic ex-husband gained narcissistic supply by showing fake empathy.
If you’re listening to this at the start of November ‘22, make sure you join my FREE "Inside The Mindset of a Narcissist" Masterclass on Sunday, 6th November! You can sign up here: https://go.carolinestrawson.com/masterclass
Questions in this episode include:
- Am I the narcissist?
- Why does a narcissist never apologise?
- If someone shows empathy, does this mean they can't be a narcissist?
My aim for these episodes is to make sure I’m discussing topics that directly impact you, so I hope my answers help you in a strong recovery from narcissistic abuse. Every first Tuesday of each month is an "Ask Me Anything" episode, so please send in your questions to email@example.com where we will endeavor to answer them either in these Ask Me Anything episodes or as a topic for a full episode!
- Join my FREE "Inside The Mindset of a Narcissist" Masterclass on Sunday, 6th November: https://go.carolinestrawson.com/masterclass
- Join my FREE Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/thriveafternarcissisticabuse
- Access my low-cost Narcissistic Trauma Recovery Programme https://go.carolinestrawson.com/heal-the-trauma-of-narcissistic-abuse
- Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carolinestrawson/
- Find me on TikTok!: https://www.tiktok.com/@carolinestrawson