Manage episode 378081659 series 2893025
- If you've ever been spellbound by an Emmy Award-winning news anchor, then you definitely know our guest for this week's episode, Kerry Barrett. She's spent two decades in the swirling vortex of the news cycle, delivering the day's biggest stories with the clarity and finesse of a seasoned pro. But don't let her onscreen dynamism lead you to believe it's always been easy. She is a self-proclaimed introvert, and she understands the palpable anxiety that can creep in when facing a lens. Today, she coaches others on how to master the art of communication in the digital age, helping them transform their fears into strengths. In this episode, you will be able to:
- Unlock the secrets to overcoming on-camera jitters and building unrivalled self-confidence.
- Grasp the art of presenting compelling narratives to a camera.
- Get the knack of eliminating superfluous words and enhancing your speech quality.
- Realize the power of short, punchy videos to capture your audience's attention.
- Accept the beauty of fear and authenticity in defining your personal and communication style.
Other episodes you’ll enjoy: Building Your Brand Through Podcast Guesting https://paulcopcutt.com/episode130/
Maximizing Returns in Real Estate: The Role of Architects and Designers https://paulcopcutt.com/episode129/
From Piglets to Properties: A Real Estate Investing Journey https://paulcopcutt.com/episode128/
Are you struggling with attracting the right people for your opportunities? Let's set up an initial call to get to know each other and discuss how we can help raise your visibility, increase leads and grow your business https://bookme.name/paulcopcutt/bb