Manage episode 348409960 series 44913
The gang is all here to talk about the #CanMNT at the World Cup in Qatar, which is a shock to everyone. We cover both matches vs Belgium and Croatia, discuss performance, expectations, the Tajon-to-Phonzie goal, the overreaction of the media, other tournament surprises and disappointments, also some TFC, some CanPL, and malarkey. In this episode, Duncan has a brilliant idea regarding the true meaning, Mark conducts a eulogy for some bunnies, Tony wanted vienna wieners as a sponsor and Kristin thought Atiba should’ve come off earlier (and she LOVES Atiba)
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (3m49s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (1h20m02s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h46m55s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs