Manage episode 348630407 series 2286565
December 2: A very special episode today. “Interviews with Leaders on the Floor of CHIME 2022”. Andrea Daugherty, CIO at Dell Medical School / University of Texas Austin talks about her role as CIO of the Future. Pete Marks, CIO & VP at WakeMed discusses what is taking the joy away from practicing medicine. Sarah Richardson, SVP, Chief Digital & Information Officer at Tivity Health shares how healthcare leaders can give back to the next generation. And Mark Weisman, CIO & CMIO at Tidal Health discusses what it’s like to juggle both the CIO and CMIO roles.
- What technology has the most potential to impact healthcare?
- Finding joy is better terminology than clinician burnout
- It’s being passionately curious about other people
- Dell Medical School / University of Texas Austin
- Tivity Health
- Tidal Health
Sign up for our webinar: How to Modernize Your Data Platform in Healthcare: The Right Fit for Every Unique Health System - Wednesday December 7 2022: 1pm ET / 10am PT.
- Subscribe: https://www.thisweekhealth.com/subscribe/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisweekhealth
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ThisWeekHealth