Manage episode 327093407 series 2914844
In this episode you'll learn:
- Sports Education Leadership with an emphasis in Behavior Modification from UNLV
- New personal development platform F.E.M.
- How to be a memorable person and being a hot mess
- Humans have always experienced diversity
- Relax and enjoy your time and be present with the person you’re with in the moment
- Starting your day intentionally thinking about how you want to show up & present yourself throughout your day
- Showing up relaxed and be your genuine self
- Practice creates confidence
- Everybody is an artist – everything says something about you
- Intuition (meaning of my name) Feelings are important – if it feels right move toward it
- When you refresh someone else – you refresh yourself
- Sandwiching your message – something positive – critique – positive
- Quote by Plato - Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance
- And so much more....
You can find Dr. Darian Parker:
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Leave a note in the comment section below.
To help out the show:
Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.