Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on January 05, 2023 15:49 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 330922040 series 1601224
Follow Becky and the RHT on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beckybrett.live/
Connect with Becky on her website: https://www.beckybrett.com/
Connect with Helena Lucia: https://sisujourney.com/
Coach NAS Episode 1: https://apple.co/3PDCtTu
Coach NAS Episode 2: https://apple.co/3wIGe1n
Helena’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sisujourney/
In this episode of the Relentlessly Human Tour, we have a podcast crossover with one of my friends, Helena Lucia. Helena's the host of SISU Journey, a podcast that dives deep into healing and resilience. What do "Relentlessly Human" and resilience have in common? Let's find out!
Here's what to expect in the episode:
- A throwback to the origin of "relentlessly human".
- Helena's story of healing and unraveling the experience of growing up in an extreme fundamentalist religion.
- The meaning of SISU, and an interesting story from Helena's podcast.
- Fostering resilience in yourself – not relying on someone else when answering life's questions, but relying on them to pick toilet paper.
- It's interdependence. NOT co-dependence.
- Learning not to do things out of obligation.
- Being "relentlessly human" is also sexual, creative, and wealth-based!