Series đã xóa ("Feed không hoạt động" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 29, 2022 14:27 (). Last successful fetch was on November 03, 2021 12:41 ()
Why? Feed không hoạt động status. Server của chúng tôi không thể lấy được feed hoạt động của podcast trong một khoảng thời gian.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 301006789 series 2945806
Wait.. what were we doing? Oh yeah! Jenna and Aly discuss the ADHD label. Where it came from, what it is in other countries, and what other labels should be used for ADHD are the main points for this week’s discussion.
Aly and Jenna are women that are easily distracted and have a tendency to go on tangents.. The tangents and distractions from this week’s episode include:
- Interest based nervous system
- Changing the podcast format
- Our personal ADHD presentations
- Getting lost in a thought
- Is ADHD an American issue?
- The American healthcare system sucks
- Pet peeve about “everyone has a little ADHD”
- Getting frustrated about lost items