Manage episode 282029375 series 2836060
Just because you have a restaurant doesn't mean people will automatically dine in it. The same goes with having an assisted living home. However if you have a better place that allows your senior tenants to have the best of both worlds, retain their independence while still having the assistance they need!
Join John Brackett, CEO – Chief Executive Officer of Fidelity Business Partners and Host of We Build Great Apartment Communities Podcast on this episode as he interviews Gene Guarino!
Gene Guarino is the Founder of The Residential Assisted Living Academy which is the premier source for education in owning, operating and investing in residential assisted living and senior housing.
In this episode, they are going to have a conversation about the premise of assisted living and senior housing, an innovative scheme beyond the traditional fix and flip realty model!
Explore an exciting option today as Gene shares why he is focused on investing in senior assisted housing and why you should consider investing in it too! He also talks about the genesis of his real estate journey and how he's educating others on the ins and outs of operating a quality business!
- How Gene started on the assisted living segment
- What is residential assisted living and senior housing?
- The life cycle of Cohousing Model
- The difference between assisted living and senior housing
- Distinctions and trends in cohousing
- How to do internal feasibility study
- The elements of great facilities and great operators
- Restrictions of residential assisted living and senior housing in different States
- How to find and hire qualified and great caregivers
- How to attract and find great customers
Where to reach Gene:
About Our Guest:
Gene Guarino started as a professional musician, had a recording studio, small record label and a music school. Now, he is the founder and president of the Residential Assisted living Academy whose sole priority is helping people build their own successful and sustainable business.
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please click here to leave a review for The We Build Great Apartment Communities. Be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast app to get notified when a new episode comes out!
Do you know someone who might enjoy this episode? Share this episode to inspire and empower!
Connect with John Brackett and We Build Great Apartment Communities
- Instagram @webuildgreatcommunities
- Facebook @buildingreatcommunities
- LinkedIn @brackettjohn
- Website www.fidelitybps.com
Subscribe to The We Build Great Apartment Communities
Fidelity Business Partners, Inc.
6965 El Camino Real Suite 105-190
Carlsbad, CA 92009