Manage episode 307441997 series 2830570
In a week where:
- F.W. de Klerk, the last President of Apartheid South Africa, dies aged 85.
- Belarusian & Polish tensions rise as migrants continue to wait at the border.
- COP26 goes into overtime as negotiations over 1.5° and other issues continue.
- Remembrance Sunday comes & goes.
- A taxi explodes outside a Liverpool hospital, killing one man and considered a terrorist incident.
In the 1st of two Life segments: (5:20) The UK Government have been doing more corruption than usual recently, so let's dig into how the UK Government do corruption.
In Music: (23:52) Not sure if you heard but Adele has an album coming. And the entire vinyl sector is at a choke point. But can Adele be blamed for the delay in the supply chain?
In Film/TV: (37:01) Disney is continuing in their attempts to rule us all. This time, being one of many names recently putting thought into the new metaverse frontier.
And in the 2nd Life segment: (47:47) COP26 has officially come to a close after going into overtime for final documentation. So was it a success overall or a disappointment?
Thank you for listening! If you want to contribute to the show, whether it be sending me questions or voicing your opinion in any way, peep the contact links below and I'll respond accordingly. Let me know "What's Good?"