Manage episode 347951239 series 2830570
In a week where:
- Bob Iger returns as CEO of Disney.
- The World Cup is under way.
- World population cracks eight billion.
- At least 162 people killed and hundreds more injured after a 5.6-magnitude earthquake struck Indonesia’s densely populated West Java province.
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Man Utd.
1st of three Life segments: (8:43) With COP27 looking like it's not getting the job done, we're going to have to talk about Mass Migration due to the climate crisis. It's going to happen whether we like it or not.
In the 2nd Life segment: (30:31) Billionaires have had an outstanding streak of Ls recently: Bankman-Fried, Bezos and of course Musk. If this year has told us anything, it's that billionaires ain't shit.
In Music: (40:08) It seems that Drake has taken a turn in the past couple of years when it comes to his music, specifically his lyrical content. And it's finally starting to dawn on people that Drake might be garbage.
Lastly: (51:40) With this being the final WG before my December hiatus, I take stock of the year.
Thank you for listening! If you want to contribute to the show, whether it be sending me questions or voicing your opinion in any way, peep the contact links below and I'll respond accordingly. Let me know "What's Good?"