Manage episode 294603553 series 73340
Shelly Jo Wahlstrom is a Certified Hypnotherapist, Amino Acid Specialist, Certified Recovery & Nutrition Coach, and the Owner of Shelly Jo Hypno Aminos Nutrition and Shelly Jo Hypno LLC. She is the author of Feed Your Brain Change Your Life: Take Control Of Your Brain, Body And Emotions, and the upcoming book: From Crazy to Calm: Natural Ways to Boost YOUR Mental Health, scheduled for release on September 1st. Shelly’s Aminos were named Best of Top 25 New Products in the State of Utah. Shelly is also a Motivational Speaker, Presenter, and Trainer for Hypnotherapists and Energy Healers looking to add Amino Acids to their programs.
Check out the new on-demand hypnosis workshop: “Six Steps to a Six-Figure Hypnosis Business.” Yours free, right now at http://JasonWebinar.com/
Shelly joins me today to discuss feeding the brain to overcome issues such as emotional eating and addiction and shares her journey of discovering amino acid therapy to help her daughter with addiction. Shelly reveals the role of neurotransmitters in the brain and the different symptoms and addictive behaviors that appear when they stop firing. She shares how she determines which amino acids the client may benefit from by examining the client’s symptoms and diet. Shelly shares how she uses amino acid therapy and hypnotherapy together to achieve optimal results. She also shares the details of her online training for hypnotherapists and how you can purchase amino acid supplements at wholesale prices.
“The cool thing is by feeding it amino acids it’s actually feeding the brain what it needs, so it helps to raise and balance the brain.” - Shelly Jo Wahlstrom
- Uncovering the cause of emotional eating and why you should feed the brain first
- How Shelly discovered amino acid therapy on the path to helping her daughter break free from a cycle of addiction
- Why neurotransmitters in the brain may stop firing and the symptoms this causes, such as anxiety, stress, depression, cravings, and addictions
- The role of neurotransmitters, serotonin, and dopamine in mental health
- How Shelly puts the amino acids and hypnotherapy work together to achieve optimal health
- How tyrosine, 5-HTP, and GABA help sustain energy levels, alertness, focus, relaxation, and calmness
- Working with hypnotherapy on beliefs and negative thoughts
- HypnoThoughts Live
- Heartland Hypnosis Conference
- Book: The Moon Cure by Julia Ross
Connect with Shelly Jo Wahlstrom:
- Shelly Jo Hypno Aminos Nutrition
- Shelly Jo Hypno Aminos Nutrition on Instagram
- Shelly Jo Hypno Aminos Nutrition on Facebook
- Shelly Jo Hypno Aminos Nutrition on Twitter
- Shelly Jo Wahlstrom on LinkedIn
- Book: From Crazy to Calm, Natural Ways to Boost YOUR Mental Health (Coming September 1, 2021)
- Book: Feed Your Brain Change Your Life: Take Control Of Your Brain, Body And Emotions
Join our next online certification course… wherever you are in the world!
Get an all-access pass to Jason’s digital library to help you grow your hypnosis business:
Get instant access to Jason Linett’s entire hypnotherapeutic training library:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please send us your valuable feedback!
Join the new WORK SMART HYPNOSIS COMMUNITY on Facebook!
Want to work with Jason? Check out: