Artwork

Nội dung được cung cấp bởi Christopher Borda. Tất cả nội dung podcast bao gồm các tập, đồ họa và mô tả podcast đều được Christopher Borda hoặc đối tác nền tảng podcast của họ tải lên và cung cấp trực tiếp. Nếu bạn cho rằng ai đó đang sử dụng tác phẩm có bản quyền của bạn mà không có sự cho phép của bạn, bạn có thể làm theo quy trình được nêu ở đây https://vi.player.fm/legal.
Player FM - Ứng dụng Podcast
Chuyển sang chế độ ngoại tuyến với ứng dụng Player FM !

The “Functional” Longevity Podcast Episode 296

25:11
 
Chia sẻ
 

Manage episode 417213478 series 3161197
Nội dung được cung cấp bởi Christopher Borda. Tất cả nội dung podcast bao gồm các tập, đồ họa và mô tả podcast đều được Christopher Borda hoặc đối tác nền tảng podcast của họ tải lên và cung cấp trực tiếp. Nếu bạn cho rằng ai đó đang sử dụng tác phẩm có bản quyền của bạn mà không có sự cho phép của bạn, bạn có thể làm theo quy trình được nêu ở đây https://vi.player.fm/legal.

See why critics agree award-winning GLAX Feud is unparalleled!

Welcome to the premiere of GLAX Feud! Join us as the Lewis Mills Girls Varsity Lacrosse Team competes to showcase their depth of knowledge on longevity. Research studies indicate that only 20% of how long the average person lives is dictated by our genes, whereas our lifestyle dictates the other 80%. It’s never too young to start creating the best lifestyles to help us live longer, healthier lives.

If you haven’t lifted weights before or it’s been a long time our Fresh Start After 40 program is right for you! Head on over to YESFitnessCt.com and schedule your complimentary strategy session. One of our expert coaches will customize a program to meet you where you are and get you the results you deserve.

  continue reading

257 tập

Artwork
iconChia sẻ
 
Manage episode 417213478 series 3161197
Nội dung được cung cấp bởi Christopher Borda. Tất cả nội dung podcast bao gồm các tập, đồ họa và mô tả podcast đều được Christopher Borda hoặc đối tác nền tảng podcast của họ tải lên và cung cấp trực tiếp. Nếu bạn cho rằng ai đó đang sử dụng tác phẩm có bản quyền của bạn mà không có sự cho phép của bạn, bạn có thể làm theo quy trình được nêu ở đây https://vi.player.fm/legal.

See why critics agree award-winning GLAX Feud is unparalleled!

Welcome to the premiere of GLAX Feud! Join us as the Lewis Mills Girls Varsity Lacrosse Team competes to showcase their depth of knowledge on longevity. Research studies indicate that only 20% of how long the average person lives is dictated by our genes, whereas our lifestyle dictates the other 80%. It’s never too young to start creating the best lifestyles to help us live longer, healthier lives.

If you haven’t lifted weights before or it’s been a long time our Fresh Start After 40 program is right for you! Head on over to YESFitnessCt.com and schedule your complimentary strategy session. One of our expert coaches will customize a program to meet you where you are and get you the results you deserve.

  continue reading

257 tập

All episodes

×
 
Loading …

Chào mừng bạn đến với Player FM!

Player FM đang quét trang web để tìm các podcast chất lượng cao cho bạn thưởng thức ngay bây giờ. Đây là ứng dụng podcast tốt nhất và hoạt động trên Android, iPhone và web. Đăng ký để đồng bộ các theo dõi trên tất cả thiết bị.

 

Hướng dẫn sử dụng nhanh