Manage episode 315493115 series 3113622
This solocast is a quick reminder that our past is not an anchor, but it is part of our story. As we set new goals, and aspire to new achievements, we should also take the time to recall and celebrate our previous (and present) wins.
Listen to this episode and hear how cultivating a habit of celebrating the small wins will have a big impact.
- 00:55 - Wanting more
- 01:17 - We do one of these two things
- 02:44 - Force yourself to come up with a list of your achievements
- 03:45 - How negative thoughts out shadow our achievements
- 04:14 - Do you have thoughts like these
- 05:20 - It’s not just me and you
- 07:27 - Let’s chat on Clubhouse (and other platforms)
- 07:49 - The future is not a step ladder
- 09:24 - Marcus Garvey (a mini history lesson)
- 11:38 - There is no straight path
- 13:09 - A slippery slope
Let's keep the conversation going, subscribe to our newsletter.