ARCHITECTING Podcast - Career + Lifestyle Mentoring for Architects looking to move beyond overwhelm and make a difference through design
It’s Time for a Reset
Manage episode 333228078 series 2923058
If you suffer from chronic stress, you are literally short-circuiting your nervous system. Listen in to this education session I did recently on how to reset yourself and break the stress cycle.
- Turn off the stress response by doing physical activities like breathing, meditation and movement that activate your parasympathetic nervous system
- Recognize the beliefs you have around earning love and how other people see your worth.
- Get clarity around what you want to do to avoid being sidetracked and having your energy depleted by overserving others
- Stop qualifying opportunities and relationships that aren't aligned.
- Success should give you energy. If you feel dread or exhaustion at the thought of taking something on, it's not the right opportunity.
DOORS ARE OPEN FOR STRESSLESS SUCCESS ACADEMY!
Dive deeper into the content covered in this episode- learn more here
GET MAGIC MIND
These next 10 days, you can get 40% off your subscription at:https://www.magicmind.co/architect
use discount code ARCHTECT20 for an additional 20% off
Sign up for Revisioning You Reset Workshop here
Doors are open for Stressless Success Academy! Claim your spot here.
Join the architecting community:
Interested in sponsoring a show or having me as a guest on your podcast or community? Stop here to get information.
Into/outro music Alive by Richard Wasson Copyright 2019