Manage episode 330277076 series 2917102
Here's what is happening in the markets today, Tuesday, May 31st
- The Dow FINALLY had a winning week after its worst losing streak in 99 years
- Reason: FOMC Meeting Minutes and retail earnings
- Crude Oil rallies to 2 months high
- Euro Zone: Inflation hits record high for a seventh straight month
- This week’s major economic news: Jobs Report
… and much more
PLUS: Our current positions
This wraps up today's stock market news.
If you enjoyed the "Stock Market Today" episode, make sure to subscribe to this podcast.
And for more stock market news, visit our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/rockwelltrading2008
#todaysstockmarket #stockmarkettoday #stockmarket