Manage episode 278147884 series 1757844
In today's episode, we discuss several recent actions by the governing authorities which severely impact business owners if not cause them to go out of business altogether. Will small business survive COVID-19 and governmental lockdowns? Is now the right time to enforce higher labor cost on the business community? Tune into this weekly look at commercial real estate news and events. Today we highlight:
- CBRE Global Investors buys major office building in Dallas
- Wynwood office market to receive a 229,000 SF project in 2021
- Discount retailers like Ross and Homegoods cave into the e-commerce trends
- Floridians elected to move towards a $15/hour minimum wage with the first increase to hit in 2021
- Several midwestern States impose draconian lockdowns on the small business community while going easy on Walmart and Target
Please consider subscribing to the podcast and share us with others. For more information on commercial real estate, visit www.dontsignthelease.com and pick up a copy of the book Don't Sign the Lease!
Blue Box Real Estate, LLC is a Lic. Real Estate Broker.