Manage episode 307956896 series 2917040
Typically when one person excels in finance and operations, all others take a back seat in cruise control, but what happens if the person who is in charge can no longer take ownership of that role? That’s why episode 32 of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries is about having a plan B with a contingency plan!
Have you ever felt like your customers and your team just don't get what it is you're trying to do with your business? Download your free Company Persona Template that we use with clients to get them started with bringing everyone on to the same page. It’s designed to get you and your team thinking about your purpose, your focus and your values; and documenting them so that you can get everybody on the same page.
In this episode of Female Founders Breaking Boundaries, my guest Mary Beth Simón shares the importance of having a contingency plan in place and actionable steps you can take right now to use this plan to let go of some responsibilities now or use it as a safety net later. Some of the things Mary Beth and I cover in this episode are:
- What is contingency planning and what are some of the things you may need to consider having in your plan.
- Using a coach in your planning process to guide you through the steps and to keep you accountable for finishing it.
- Your personal contingency plan should always come before your business plan.
- Ways in which having a contingency plan for your business could benefit you now and save you later on.
- Why and when you might want to consider putting this plan in place. Hint: it is a lot sooner than you might think.
- Outlining what is offered in Mary Beth’s continuance playbook and why you need it for yourself.
Contingency plans are no longer optional but essential for both your personal life and your business.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of tools, advice, resources, support, and encouragement that resonates with the modern businesswoman and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to share and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Female Founders Breaking Boundaries and Casey at https://she-suiteboutique.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH CASEY GROMER:
CONNECT WITH MARY BETH SIMON: