Manage episode 343548101 series 2798122
What if we told you your favorite dog shampoo was responsible for feeding children in Haiti and providing education to young adults in Guatemala? In this touching, eye-opening episode, we talk with James Brandly, Community Engagement Coordinator with Gifts of Love International (GOLI) and former TropiClean Pet Products employee, to hear more about how Cosmos Corporation’s partnership with GOLI is changing the lives of the poor around the globe – one bottle of dog shampoo at a time.
James fills us in on the heartbreaking state of La Gonâve Island in Haiti and how GOLI is bringing hope to a once desolate place. Plus, James tells us how pet parents and mission-minded people alike can come together to support the poor and needy around the globe.
To learn more about Cosmos Corporation and the brands you can purchase to support the people in Haiti and Guatemala, visit: https://www.cosmoscorp.com/.
- James' career from Cosmos Corporation to GOLI
- How the Cosmos Corporation got involved in the pet industry
- GOLI's involvement in Guatemala and Haiti
- The company’s role during the pandemic
- Finding partnerships that align with your mission
- Teaching, not preaching, the culture
- James’ mission trip to Haiti
- The power of the “why”
- And other topics…
CUDDLY Blog: https://bit.ly/3BIDIdS
Gifts of Love International
Want to connect with us? Follow us on social media!
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org