Manage episode 359038924 series 2137790
David has a fascinating discussion with Kristof Gleich about active management, indexing, and how ETFs and mutual funds really work.
Topics covered include:
- Should individual investors even try to select active mutual funds
- Is there an indexing bubble
- Why are there so many new ETFs
- Should we be worried about an ETF flash crash
- What do ETF market makers and authorized participants do
- Do SEC yields for international equity mutual funds and ETFs reflect the impact of dividend withholding taxes
As the president and CIO of Harbor Capital Advisors, Inc. Kristof Gleich oversees all Investment, Distribution & Marketing and Executive Office functions at Harbor. He provides insight while helping lead Harbor’s strategic growth plan.
Previously, Kristof was a managing director and global head of manager selection at JP Morgan Chase & Co. He has a degree in Physics from University of Bristol.
Thanks to NAPA and Sunday Lawn Care for sponsoring the episode.
Use code MONEY10 to get 10% off on your NAPA Autoparts online order.
Go here to GetSunday.com/David to get a customized lawn plan and 20% off your Sunday Lawn Care order