Manage episode 374431645 series 3234219
From raging wildfires to devastating floods, how are these natural events reshaping our financial landscape? What if anything, should we be doing with our investments as a result?
Topics covered include:
- The devastating Maui wildfire: What are the factors that led to one of the deadliest wildfires in US history.
- Global wildfire trends: Are they really increasing? The data might surprise you.
- The role of insurance companies: Learn how the giants of the reinsurance world, like Swiss Re and Munich Re, are navigating the increasing number of natural disasters.
- The complex interplay of climate change, urban expansion, and human choices
- Why IPCC is not highly confident regarding some weather impacts of climate change due to the natural variability in weather patterns.
- What should individuals do when there is a lack of details regarding a long-term potential threat?
Use code MONEY10 to get 10% off on your NAPA Autoparts online order.
“net IRR” refers to the annualized internal rate of return net of all fees and costs, calculated from the offering closing date to the sale date. IRR may not be indicative of Masterworks paintings not yet sold, and past performance is not indicative of future results. See important Reg A disclosures: Masterworks.com/cd
Insiders Guide Email Newsletter