46. Recruiting in the Age of Googlization—Ira Wolfe, Chief Googlization Officer of Success Performance Solutions
Manage episode 290917985 series 2844935
How are you using technology in your hiring and recruiting process? Has it changed in the last 5 years? What about the last 10 or 20 years?
Today's guest, Ira Wolfe, is a globally recognized recruiting and HR expert.
- Success Performance Solutions Website - CLICK HERE
- Recruiting in the Age of Googlization - BOOK LINK
- Geezers, Geeks, and Googlization - BOOK LINK
- Big Sky Franchise Team - Ready to Franchise Your Business? - CLICK HERE
Described as a "Millennial trapped in a Baby Boomer body," Ira S. Wolfe is the #1 Global Thought Leader on Future of Work (Thinkers360) and Top 10 for HR. He has emerged as one of HR's most visionary thinkers in managing the convergence of the tired, the wired, and technology. Ira is a TEDx Speaker and Chief Googlization Officer of Success Performance Solutions, a company that provides hiring solutions, employee assessments, and hiring and recruitment marketing. He is a prolific blogger, contributing writer, host of Geeks Geezers Googlization podcast, and author. His first book The Perfect Labor Storm launched him onto the national stage which was followed by his second book Geeks, Geezers, and Googlization.
He writes frequently for CornerstoneonDemand's ReWork, Medium, Huffington Post, and many regional and industry business journals. He has appeared in INC Magazine, Fast Company, American Express OPEN, Business Week, NFIB, Inc., Intuit Small Business and Fox Business.