Outwitting Statistics: In Search Of A Better Business

Chia sẻ

Manage series 3392996
Thông tin tác giả Kraig Bond được phát hiện bởi Player FM và cộng đồng của chúng tôi - bản quyền thuộc sở hữu của nhà sản xuất (publisher), không thuộc về Player FM, và audio được phát trực tiếp từ máy chủ của họ. Bạn chỉ cần nhấn nút Theo dõi (Subscribe) để nhận thông tin cập nhật từ Player FM, hoặc dán URL feed vào các ứng dụng podcast khác.
Nearly 19% of private sector businesses in the U.S. fail within the first year. After five years, close to 50% have faltered, and by year 10, 65.5% of businesses on average have failed. With these unfortunate statistics in mind, my mission is to unpack and uncover why this is and what the other 34.5% of businesses are doing that has allowed them to beat the odds and flourish. Join us for uncut and uncensored conversations with these highly successful business owners who will uncover thier secrets to success.We will dive deep into thier minds uncovering their unique thought processes, habits, & strategies that have taken each of them from humble beginnings to multiple six and even seven-figure business owners today.

4 tập