Manage episode 294164997 series 45578
On today's Friday Q&A we discuss:
- 1:30 Should I spend money on home projects when I'm capable of DIY?
- 17:20 What's involved with my opening a business in Mexico
- 26:30 Is there any danger to my real estate strategy of doing owner-financing to Mexican immigrants?
- 35:30 How can a young CPA grow his business and career intelligently?
- 43:30 Should I buy a house?
- 1:01:00 What is the likely future of Liberland?
- 1:24:15 Is it crazy for us to AirBnB for 6 months while we find a new place to live?
If you'd like to be on next weeks Q&A show, sign up here: https://patreon.com/RadicalPersonalFinance