Episode #201 - Simplifying Construction Through Advanced Manufacturing with Dafna Kaplan, Part 2
Manage episode 353424313 series 2293242
The future of real estate is changing with technology finally catching up. With anything that technology touches, it leads to more efficiency. This scares many as old ways of doing things become obsolete and real estate investors fear losing profits.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
By embracing new ways of doing things, technology can help you with your real estate business. Construction costs can be cut into fractions. Timelines can be cut in half.
More money in your pockets and fewer headaches!
In this episode, we continue the conversation with Dafna Kaplan of Cassettesystems to discuss how to embrace technology to create a better future for your business and your clients.
Show highlights include:
- The technology trend that will impact the real estate industry for the next 20 to 40 years that you don’t want to miss out on (2:45)
- The “Standardization Plug-in” that will reduce construction costs to a fraction of what it is now (3:00)
- How to avoid commoditization in the real estate investment market (4:25)
- Why money makes people stupid (and how to avoid this trap) (11:45)
- Use this simple “Genius” problem solving technique in your real estate business to skyrocket profits (15:35)
To connect with Dafna Kaplan, please visit:
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy