Manage episode 331428559 series 3361306
James walks you through all the inputs for the rental property calculator, The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™, for analyzing cash flow on buy and hold properties in San Diego, California.
This was a live class recorded for buy and hold real estate investors.
Watch the video version of this class and download the handouts from the live in-person version:
The following are additional resources mentioned in the class recording:
- Establishing Your Buying Criteria Workshop - Recording of workshop on how to establish your own personal buying criteria.
- The Ultimate Guide to Private Mortgage Insurance - Recording of class about private mortgage insurance for real estate investors.
- The Ultimate Guide to Rent Comps - Recording of class about how to determine rent comps for buy and hold real estate investors.
- 8 Money Saving, Risk Reducing Real Estate Investor Insurance Tips - Recording of class about optimizing property insurance for real estate investors.
- Real Estate Investor Financing Classes - A list of recordings of classes about financing for real estate investors.
- The Ultimate Guide to CapEx on Rental Property - Recording of class about capital expenses (CapEx) for real estate investors plus download the basic and advanced CapEx spreadsheets.
- Everything You Learned About Deal Analysis is Wrong - ROIQ+R™ - Recording of class about why everything you learned about deal analysis is wrong and how to do it correctly. Includes an introduction to the Return Quadrants™ with reserves.
Free Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet: Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to:
Improve Cash Flow: Book a consultation to improve cash flow using our proprietary 88 cash flow improving strategies.
Real Estate Agent & Lender Collaborators: Interested in collaborating with us on the San Diego real estate investor podcast? Book a free consultation to discuss.