Manage episode 323390659 series 2469771
Find full show notes and links at: https://gocamp.pro/day-camp-pod/equity-in-camp
Staff training is the opportunity to show how important DEIJ is at your org.
Daniel Morias and Leslie Keller are two awesome camp professionals who over the pandemic started the Equity in Camp Initiative- and have launched a successful consulting business supporting camps through their DEI journeys.
Today we welcome Daniel to the Pod to get some of his smart perspective on the work we all need to be doing to ensure that our camp community feels supported during these exciting times. Get out a pen a paper for the last half hour folks, because this is great stuff.
Do you read the show notes? Let us know - click the following link to receive 10% off a lifetime subscription of Go Camp Pro's 5-Minute Fridays. (psst. Even if you don't buy anything, clicking this link will still help!)
(click here - https://bit.ly/pod-notes-discount)
If you love the Day Camp Pod, we would be grateful if you subscribed and left us a review. It’s SUPER easy, too! Just head to http://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
Links from this show:
- Andy Pritikin, Owner/Director - Liberty Lake Day Camp
- Tiffany Gratton-McDuffie, Executive Director - Purposeful Play
- Sam Thompson, Recreation Supervisor - Crystal Lake Park District
- Daniel Morais, Director of Operations at TIC Summer Camp / Co-founder of Equity in Camp Initiative
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors who help make this Go Camp Pro podcast possible:
- AM Skier - https://www.camptivities.com/
- Commercial Recreation Specialists (CRS) - https://crs4rec.com/
Please review and subscribe!
If you’ve gotten even one good thing from the Day Camp Pod, we would be so grateful if you left us a review and subscribed to this show in your favourite Podcast app.
It’s so easy!
Just click here: https://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
Thanks, Camp Pro!