Manage episode 352093271 series 2469771
Find full show notes and links at: https://gocamp.pro/day-camp-pod/maximizing-use-of-facility
How can you pivot your traditional Day Camp program and facility to help with year-round revenue? Andy and H are here to tell you how!
COVID-19 forced us to be more creative than we’ve ever been before. From program to staffing to facilities, we re-writ the playbook on what is possible to ensure that our camps will be around for years to come.
When it comes to outside the box thinking, there are no two people that you want on your team than Andy Pritikin and H Rothenberg.
Tune in to this episode to hear about:
- After School Camp
- Corporate/Team Building/Retreats/PARTIES!
- Field Trips, Field Days
- Scouting / Home School
- Private Parties
- Charity Fundraisers
- EVENTS- Renaissance, Circus, Concerts, Wine Tastings…AND MORE!
If you love the Day Camp Pod, we would be grateful if you subscribed and left us a review. It’s SUPER easy, too! Just head to http://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
- Andy Pritikin, Owner/Director - Liberty Lake Day Camp
- “H” Rothenberg, Camp Coach and Director - Triple C Camp
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors who help make this Go Camp Pro podcast possible:
- Camptivities - https://www.camptivities.com/
- Commercial Recreation Specialists (CRS) - https://crs4rec.com/
- CRS - Pedal Carts:
Please review and subscribe!
If you’ve gotten even one good thing from the Day Camp Pod, we would be so grateful if you left us a review and subscribed to this show in your favourite Podcast app.
It’s so easy!
Just click here: https://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
Thanks, Camp Pro!