Manage episode 307246616 series 2469771
Find full show notes and links at: https://gocamp.pro/day-camp-pod/sleepaway-spirit-4
An annual tradition of ours…where we talk about…traditions (and other great stuff!)
Every season on this podcast, we discuss the “secret sauce” of camp- with a couple of crossover day camp pros, who have special insight.
Today, we welcome Dave Skolnik from Hampton Day Camp, and Scott Leonard from Pocono Springs and ask the philosophical yet practical question- What is the Sleepaway Camp Spirit, and what are ways we inject it into our Day Camp Programs?
Do you read the show notes? Let us know - click the following link to receive 10% off a lifetime subscription of Go Camp Pro's 5-Minute Fridays. (psst. Even if you don't buy anything, clicking this link will still help!)
(click here - https://bit.ly/pod-notes-discount)
If you love the Day Camp Pod, we would be grateful if you subscribed and left us a review. It’s SUPER easy, too! Just head to http://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
- Andy Pritikin, Owner/Director - Liberty Lake Day Camp
- Tiffany Gratton-McDuffie, Executive Director - Purposeful Play
- Sam Thompson, Recreation Supervisor - Crystal Lake Park District
- Dave Skolnik, Director - Hampton Country Day Camp
- Scott Leonard, Director, Pocono Springs Camp
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors who help make this Go Camp Pro podcast possible:
- Camptivities - https://www.camptivities.com/
- Commercial Recreation Specialists (CRS) - https://crs4rec.com/
Please review and subscribe!
If you’ve gotten even one good thing from the Day Camp Pod, we would be so grateful if you left us a review and subscribed to this show in your favourite Podcast app.
It’s so easy!
Just click here: https://ratethispodcast.com/dcp
Thanks, Camp Pro!