Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on October 20, 2022 23:15 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 343950759 series 3399120
Ohio State is off this weekend, but that doesn't mean there aren't five things to talk about. In this show, I get into a discussion about where the Buckeyes stand statistically at the half way point of the regular season.
- C.J. Stroud's efficiency is on another level than the rest of the country.
- Jim Knowles' defense playing at a top-10 level
- Just how elite Ohio State's offense is so far.
- How the offensive and defensive lines rank in some important stats.
- The Ohio State average margin of victory says a lot
Then I make a somewhat bold prediction about the final six games of the season for the Buckeyes and some might call it a little over zealoused.
Find on YouTube: https://youtu.be/6b3n_Hv46OU
Follow on Twitter @ChrisRenneCFB