Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on October 20, 2022 23:15 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 342691641 series 3399120
The weekend is almost here and I am previewing the Big Ten slate for you guys. Here is a full list of the order and details I get into for each game.
Michigan @ Iowa
- Iowa defense vs. Michigan Offense
- Can Blake Corum have another big day against Iowa?
- This is the first test to really gauge Michigan
Purdue @ Minnesota
- Purdue has had a tough start, will be a game we learn a lot about Minnesota
- Minnesota Defense will be on high alert
- Aidan O’Connell and the receivers get full on the same page for an entire performance
Illinois @ Wisconsin
- Wisconsin bounce back?
- Graham Mertz looked bad and the game plan to stop Wisconsin is well known
- Ohio State and Washington State limited Braelon Allen force the pass.
- Can Tommy Devito get enough done against the Wisconsin D?
Rutgers @ Ohio State
- DO we need to talk about this?
- Check out 5 Things and a Prediction
Northwestern @ Penn State
- Penn State should win this game by three touchdowns.
- Can Northwestern find any form of a fight.
Michigan State @ Maryland
- Can Maryland capitalize on a major opportunity here?
Indiana @ Nebraska
Please rate and review!
Find on YouTube: https://youtu.be/6b3n_Hv46OU
Follow on Twitter @ChrisRenneCFB