Manage episode 335473062 series 2999971
Welcome to episode #134 of the Debt Free Dad Podcast. Do you have hard time leaving your savings alone? Like you get some money put away, let's say you build your ER fund or maybe you're saving for a purchase, and you find that it's burning a hole in your pocket and you end up spending some or maybe all of that money? We are going to share some tips that have helped us leave our savings alone so we aren't sabotaging our savings efforts.
What You'll Learn
- Discover some great tips that have helped us save money and not touch it!
- Learn some way to set yourself up for success.
- If you're feeling bad about your savings habits, this is for you! (You're not alone!)
- The Top Ten Things Keeping You Broke... And How To Fix Them! - FREE COURSE
- The Money Conversation - Free Guide
- 10 Money Saving Ideas You Can Start Today - FREE COURSE
- Brad's Totally Awesome Debt Freedom Planner
- For more help, and a step-by-step process to get started, enroll in Brad's FREE online course, LIFE WITHOUT PAYMENTS.
Free Tools and Downloads at www.therealdebtfreedad.com
Connect With Brad
- Website - https://www.therealdebtfreedad.com
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/therealdebtfreedad/
- Private Facebook Group - http://www.facebook.com/lifewithoutpayments
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/brad_nelson_debt_free_dad/
- Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/bradnelson0044/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/balancedcents/
Thanks For Listening
Like what you hear? Please, subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Tune-In, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, YouTube.
We LOVE feedback, and also helps us grow our podcast! Please leave us an honest review in Apple Podcasts, we read every single one.
Is there someone that you think would benefit from the Debt Free Dad podcast? Please, share this episode with them on your favorite social network!