Manage episode 343207307 series 2827607
You can’t put a dollar value on your family. But you can make sure their financial future is taken care of in case of unexpected events. Nowadays, we’re sold on the idea that banks are our best bet to do this.
That’s simply not true. Banks only have their interests in mind. And, contrary to popular belief, they’re not bulletproof and can go under. Luckily, there are ways in which you can take care of the financial security of your family and create wealth at the same time.
That’s why you have to listen to today’s episode with my guest, Will Duffy.
Will is a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP), and Enrolled Agent (EA) who became a millionaire at age 33 by following the same contrarian wealth-building and tax-saving strategies he teaches his clients. His proven roadmap helps clients realize their financial goals and secure the future of their families.
In this episode, you’ll learn how the wealthiest people in the world leverage life insurance to build tax-free wealth, the major mistakes to avoid when using life insurance as an investment vehicle, and the bank replacement strategy with much better returns.
Key Takeaways with Will Duffy
- Why the wealthiest people in the world are the largest purchasers of life insurance.
- Why the “infinite banking” and “bank on yourself” strategies don’t work, and better alternatives you can use instead.
- Will’s bank replacement strategy that will get you guaranteed returns on investment regardless of recessions, stock market crashes, and depressions.
- The #1 mistake to avoid when using life insurance to invest.
- The strategy that life insurance companies don’t want you to know about that helped Justin save millions of dollars on his life insurance policy.
- Why do the size and investment portfolio of life insurance companies influence the dividend you’re earning with their policies?
- The benefits of life insurance that aren’t activated only by death.
- Nobody’s promised tomorrow. Why it’s always better to get life insurance as soon as possible.
Get Will's free book, Roths for the Rich: How To Fund Your Roth With Over $100,000 Each Year. The book will show you how to accumulate the most money possible while paying the least amount possible to UncleSam — using the Roth IRA. You’ll be amazed how much you can sock away tax-free by making the tax laws work for you!
To get access to this gift, visit LifestyleInvestor.com/102
Want the Full Show Notes?
To get access to the full show notes, including audio, transcripts, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit LifestyleInvestor.com/101
Get the Lifestyle Investor Book!
To get access to The Lifestyle Investor: The 10 Commandments of Cashflow Investing for Passive Income and Financial Freedom visit LifestyleInvestor.com/book
Rate & Review
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Lifestyle Investor, hit the subscribe button on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, or wherever you listen, so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
Connect with Justin Donald