Manage episode 358671096 series 2424897
On this Quick Tips episode, I'm answering a question a listener submitted for advice about getting established at a new duty station, even if it's not a place you would have chosen to live or you don't think it's the greatest location.
On Episode 93 I talked about how to cope when you hate your duty station, so be sure to go check out that longer episode!
I'm sharing some of my experience as well as some input from my Christian Military Spouses Facebook group.
Mentioned in this episode:
- When the PCS Dust Settles: How Do You Start Over Again?
- Military Wild: Find Your Community in the Great Outdoors Episode 50
- 3 Things I Need to Feel Settled After Every PCS
This episode is sponsored by my new book study guide, You Are Not Alone Book Study Guide and Discussion Questions. **Use code STUDY15** for 15% off this guide! See Jen’s shop here.
- Get Jen’s book, You Are Not Alone: Encouragement for the Heart of a Military Spouse
- Connect with Milspouse Matters on Instagram
- Join the Christian Military Spouse Facebook Group
- Find the complete Milspouse Matters show archive and listen to every episode!
Your opinion matters! What do you want to hear on the podcast? What do you love? What would you like to see changed? Sound off here with my listener survey: https://bit.ly/MMlistenersurvey