Manage episode 299750230 series 1682884
Every single woman who joins my group coaching program Claimed brings a new perspective, a new backstory, and ultimately a new success story! Here is an interview with one of these women, Patrice Patrick.
"I felt like I was pushing so hard to get somebody to love me... My whole life is now flipped upside down in the best way."
Here is what I discuss with Patrice:
- Situationships: that limbo state so many women find themselves in where things are unclear with a man we develop an attachment to
- Losing our femininity and feeling like our feminine essence is under attack
- "How do you want to feel?" why this question changes everything and why putting language to what we want and have been afraid to admit is so important
- The shift from reading relationship books and following coaches to actually doing the work
- Taking that scary leap of making perhaps the biggest investment we've ever made in ourselves
- How learning to lean back more and surrender does more than just benefit our love lives, but our work lives as well
- A-ha moments from the program and why she recommends signing up for a Discovery Call
- And a lot more...
P.S. Sign up for the free, exclusive training from me on How to Start Attracting Committed Masculine Men By Releasing Control & Letting Him Lead to find out:
- The #1 reason successful women are still single and can’t attract a committed masculine man (hint: it’s not what you think)
- How to break through the patterns of attracting unavailable or feminine men and find your blind spot so you start attracting the men you want
- How to master the art of feminine/masculine polarity so you start feeling taken care of, claimed and finally be able to let go of control
- How to get out of the “get the guy” mindset and instead move into your full feminine self and have the guy get you
- Uncover The Lie of Female Success that’s keeping you stuck, exhausted and unfulfilled (in masculine energy all the time) so you can start living in freedom & joy
- And much more…
Sign up at girlskill.com/webinar