GET TO YES by Listening, Not Telling with Neil Osborne | Selling in the Hair, Beauty and Body Industries
E5: B2B Expos: Turning Your Expo Experience into Sales
Manage episode 217440003 series 2404942
Your sales lead data base is the key to post-expo sales success. Neil explains how you need to define whether your goal is to gain a short-term sale, or to build a long-term relationship. He also shares some strong views about keeping your sales team out of the ‘chasing’ game in the post-expo period. Other areas covered are how to plan and practice your sales team’s approach with different types of clients, and the importance of managing your numbers through a dashboard report.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to manage your expo lead data base – because the sales you make is connected to the way you manage it
- Clear sales tactics that you can employ to build a client relationship
- Keeping your clients warm and approaching with respect, especially at the upper levels of the industry
- Mapping and practicing a post-expo sales approach
- Sales team delegation, diligence, management and reporting
- Creating urgency
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.