Manage episode 285160188 series 2284629
Part 2 of my impromptu interview with Matt Orchard covers a few areas of the bodybuilding, health and fitness lifestyle we both live and share with many others across the nation!
Just a couple of Aussie blokes covering topics from:
- Should you be meticulous with nutrition and macro tracking as a beginner or should you just get started, stay consistent and fine tune as you go!
- Training purpose - Train for a particular goal or learn to love the process first?
- What are you hustling towards - What's your why?
- Instead of saying "I have to.." change that to "I get to.."
- The greatest lesson we each learnt over 2020
- Is it possible to achieve perfect lifestyle balance?
- Just because you can.. doesn't always mean you should!
Sit back, have a laugh and enjoy the show!
Matt Orchard can be found on instagram: @matheuorchard
Coach Sean can be found on instagram: @hustlehardercoaching
or email any questions or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org