A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 285600342 series 2328548
Thông tin tác giả Audioboom, Ghost Stores, and Supernatural Stories được phát hiện bởi Player FM và cộng đồng của chúng tôi - bản quyền thuộc sở hữu của nhà sản xuất (publisher), không thuộc về Player FM, và audio được phát trực tiếp từ máy chủ của họ. Bạn chỉ cần nhấn nút Theo dõi (Subscribe) để nhận thông tin cập nhật từ Player FM, hoặc dán URL feed vào các ứng dụng podcast khác.
It started as an innocent business trip to one of the most haunted cities in the world, New Orleans. Shortly after checking into his room Brian Dietz began feeling “watched.” After searching his room, Brian soon found himself the recipient of a life-changing paranormal experience that would put him on a path searching for answers. What answers has he found on this journey as he realized that as much as he may be searching for spirits, spirits may be targeting him?
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What does Brian believe happens to him when he experiences sleep paralysis?
- When Brian says, “When ghosts target you, pay attention,” what does he mean?
- Brian is involved in the evolving world of spirit communication technology; how is communication improving, and where does he see it going in the future?
- Does spirit communication technology work the same, regardless of who’s hands they are in?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks