Manage episode 301924046 series 2860275
Meet Laura Engen, owner and designer at Laura Engen Interior Design, a full-service residential interior design studio based in the Twin Cities, serving clients in Minnesota and beyond.
When I first met Laura, she was struggling with overwhelm - taking on too many clients, and feeling lost and unsure of where she needed to take her business. Fast forward to today, she has a clear picture of what she wants, and how to lessen the load on herself by utilizing the resources at her disposal.
Does that sound like something YOU ARE dealing with right now?
- Are you having trouble rejecting clients, taking on too many projects at the same time?
- Are you sacrificing your personal needs, and personal time in order to satisfy your clients?
- Do you feel like you’re not reaching the right audience, or perhaps working with clients who aren’t satisfied with your services?
In today’s episode, Laura and I are going to go over:
- How to charge your clients appropriately, so that they feel the value you provide
- How to nail down the services you’re offering, so that you are making the best use of your time
- How to shift your marketing messaging so that you’re attracting the RIGHT clients
- How to make your clients respect and follow YOUR processes, instead of always bending over backwards to meet their needs.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Laura Engen’s website: www.lauraengen.com
Laura Engen’s Instagram: @lauraengenID
MamaCon is back and it's bigger and better than ever before! We are thrilled to be hosting this year's MamaCon live and in person at the stunning Globe & Mail Centre in Toronto Canada. Grab your ticket at https://www.mamasandco.com/mamacon - we can't wait to see you there!