Manage episode 319529614 series 3312294
On June 8, 2020, we spoke to Riane Eisler and David Loye, two veteran systems scientists who have collaborated for more than 40 years as both researchers and marriage partners. In this wrap-up of a 2-part conversation, we explore the promise of partnership and perils of domination on the road to conscious social evolution.
- Rediscovering Darwin by David Loye
- Complete List of Books on Darwin by David Loye
- The Chalice & the Blade by Riane Eisler
- Nurturing Our Humanity by Riane Eisler and Douglas P. Fry
- What are Social Wealth Economic Indicators?
- The Social Wealth Index
- Riane Eisler
Systems Scientist, Cultural Historian, Attorney, Social Activist, Author
- David Loye
Psychologist, Evolutionary Systems Scientist, Author